MICHELLE'S LIVESTREAM CONTEST WINNERS
Contact us HERE to claim your prize!
May 2, 2020
- Jesse Nieborski (Storm)
- Luna Kavanaugh (Electricity)
- James Miller (Like It Never Happened)
- Lexi Buckmeyer (Lighthouse)
- Bryan Kennedy (False Empire)
- Eliana Diaz (I Built You A Sandcastle)
- Mike Lemon (Welcome to Reality)
- Ruby Haberman (Let Me In)
- Sydney Wright (Carry On)
- Violet Crystal (So Nice)
- Jonathan Lindell (Crossroads)
- Tyler Hamelin (GRAND PRIZE)
April 25, 2020
- Mabel Pines (Another)
- GirlDuo Gacha (Unexpected)
- Irmak Şimşek (Storm)
- Liv & Learn (Let Me In)
- Bitey Flood (Still Young)
- Peridaniel (Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy)
- Feathermay PMV (Timeless)
- Ruby Haberman (Like It Never Happened)
- Paloma Remuzgo (False Empire)
- Himari Mazuki (If That's What You Wanna Call Me)
- Chloe Foster (So Nice)
- Tim Wu (DRAW)
- Mckenna Silsbee (One For All)
April 18, 2020
- Chloe Foster (Welcome to Reality)
- violet crystal (Electricity)
- Liv & Learn (Kings & Queens)
- FritzRolle732 (Colorblind)
- Alannah Gaspari (Like It Never Happened)
- Brooke Murray (Wanted Dead or Alive)
- Chloe Foster (Crossroads)
- Peridaniel (Superhero)
- Paloma Remuzgo (Lighthouse)
- Mabel Pines (It's Gonna Turn Around)
- Eric Kern (DRAW)
April 11, 2020
- awesomelego24 (Princess)
- Peridaniel (Lighthouse)
- Kappa Naw I (Bound to Break)
- Bradley Paul (Lottery)
- GirlDuo Gacha (False Empire)
- Diana Perez (A Bad Idea)
- Curly topz (Still Young)
- Exeo Dying (Sandcastle)
- Lovestruck2997 (Another Song)
- Mckenna Silsbee (Carry On)
- Christopher Laverty (DRAW)
April 5, 2020
- Nora Mermaid (Another Song)
- Paloma Remuzgo (I Built You A Sandcastle)
- Hootowlgryph0n (Carry On)
PHOTO / VIDEO CONTEST
Submit photos and/or videos of YOU demonstrating ANY item from this shop! (Contest is open to participants anywhere in the world.)
May the best photos/videos win!
- Selected photos and videos will be put up on this website and featured in our newsletter!
- If any of your photo or video submissions are chosen, you will also receive a digital download of any album (your choice) available on CreberBrown.com!
- GRAND PRIZE! The Creber & Brown families will vote on their favorite submission and award a $100 gift certificate, redeemable at CreberBrown.com
- Pick ONE item at a time to work with.
- Take some photos and/or a video demonstrating that specific item.
- There is NO limit to how many times you can submit! Feel free to submit for several different items or you can even submit multiple times for the same item if you have more than one idea.
- If you have multiple winning submissions, you will receive multiple postings, newsletter features and downloads. (e g. If we choose your photos for the “Getting Stronger” t-shirt AND your video demonstrating the “Play” beach ball AND your photo/video combo showing the “At Home” CD, you would get three album downloads of your choice.)
- Submissions cannot include any logos, props or images that are copy-written (outside of those owned by CreberBrown).
- Think of these as photos you might see in a catalogue - they could be just the items and/or show people holding/wearing the items.
- Photos should be high resolution, well-focused and with good lighting.
- Submit a collection of 3 to 5 different photos per item.
- Think of this as a commercial you might see on TV - can include people and/or just be the item.
- Maximum length of one minute.
- Minimum quality of 720p
Entries to be submitted via email to CreberBrown@gmail.com
using any of the following methods:
- link to unlisted YouTube video
- link to Dropbox
- link to Google Drive
- link to WeTransfer.com (send up to 2GB free at a time, no account needed)
Please make the subject of your email "Photo/Video Contest - name of product" (e.g. Photo/Video Contest - Getting Stronger t-shirt)
and include the following information:
- Your name exactly as you would like it to appear on the winners list & credits
- Which product is this entry featuring? (Remember: only feature one product per entry)
- Phone number or Skype name
- Country you are located in (please include state or province for North American participants)
- Twitter handle (if you use Twitter)
If you are entering for multiple products, please send each entry separately.
Michelle’s 12 days of…
Creber Christmas Cookie Contest
Click HERE to enter
Dec 1: George C (Ohio, USA)
Dec 2: Armored Y (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Dec 3: Yeni B (Western Australia, Australia)
Dec 4: Bryan K (Michigan, USA)
Dec 5: Josef R (Hesse, Germany)
Dec 6: Mark H (England, UK)
Dec 7: Silvia S (Ontario, Canada)
Dec 8: Tymon (Michigan, USA)
Dec 9: Jason S (Maryland, USA)
Dec 10: Christopher G (Ohio, USA)
Dec 11: Thomas J (Wisconsin, USA)
Dec 12: Ethan T (Russia)
Dec 13: GRAND PRIZE WINNER! James P (Alberta, Canada)
OPEN TO ALL COUNTRIES
(Yes, I have often shipped cookies overseas and haven't had any issues!)
CHECK BACK DAILY AS MORE CHANCES TO WIN WILL BE ADDED EVERY DAY!
The contest will run the first 12 days of December (Dec 1 - 12, 2016)
The GRAND PRIZE includes 5 things…
• 100 Christmas Cookies (homemade & hand-decorated by Michelle)
• One-hour Coaching/Consultation session (with Michelle)
• A Creber Christmas CD (signed copy)
• Limited-edition CreberBrown 2016 Christmas ornament (signed)
• Christmas card (homemade by me)
PLUS 12 daily prizes of… a digital download of A Creber Christmas
Daily Prize winners announced each day from Dec 1 to 12
Grand Prize winner will be announced on Dec 13